Position requires developing technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform to satisfy the technical needs of our IT partners. Apply innovative technology to requirements in order to develop new solutions and troubleshoot issues with an out of the box first approach, as well as advising on options, risk and impacts on related systems and technical architecture. Design and review new requirements and new features based on technical needs in addition to creating and/or reviewing various ServiceNow objects, data integrations, and reports using ServiceNow platform.
• Configure and customize ServiceNow workflows and notifications for all ITSM ServiceNow modules with special emphasis on Security Incident Response, Vulnerability Response, Business Continuity, along with Asset and Configuration Management.
• Research and evaluate new technology, products, specialized hardware and tools to optimize development and functionality of applications.
• Make recommendations to management and customers.
• Assist in ensuring team members complete tasks as assigned, taking corrective action to stay on schedule.
• Using ServiceNow, design and implement user controls and policies.
• Act as a single point of contact for ServiceNow operations for assigned projects and tasks.
• Troubleshoot and remediate availability, access controls and other operational issues.
• Create and configure notifications, UI pages, UI macros, Script Includes, Formatters.
• Participate in the Service Delivery process discussions and facilitate needed ServiceNow customizations, configurations and dashboards to support the delivery process.
• Document content for ServiceNow customizations, workflows and usage.
• Create, maintain, and enhance future connections between ServiceNow and other systems.
• Setup, support and maintain ServiceNow platform and applications.
• Provide ongoing support for innovations and solutions provided to project teams.
• Assist in resolution of Incidents, Requests and Changes primarily toward asset management, but also as needed in other areas of the ServiceNow platform.
• Undergraduate degree in technical discipline.
• Seven years of relevant technology experience.
• Relevant experience includes ServiceNow Administration and/or development IT Service Management work including incident, problem, asset, change, configuration, knowledge and/or service level management; demonstrated technical and/or business expertise; experience supporting IT service teams with effective utilization of ITSM tools and processes.
• Configure and customize ServiceNow workflows and notifications for all ITSM ServiceNow modules with special emphasis on Security Incident Response, Vulnerability Response, Business Continue Module along with Asset and Configuration Management.
• Extensive experience in researching and implementing new technologies in specialty or related areas.
• Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications programming.